fodada's Colors for A Cause


Fashion is not my forté.  I am a t-shirt and shorts kind of guy that focuses on comfort rather than fashion.  Recently I was contacted by the fine folks at fodada , introducing their “colors for cause” line.  Fodada’s CFC line is the same as the basic line with, you guessed it, more color.

The fodada clothing line was developed with Dad’s comfort in mind.  The idea was to have clothes that Dad can wear while playing with the little ones and still be comfortable.  And comfortable they are.  I have the Dada hoodie and I would go out on a limb and say it is probably the most comfortable sweatshirt I’ve ever worn.  It isn’t a heavy sweatshirt though. The fabric is light with a snug fit and made to just take the chill off.

Fodada has partnered with two great organizations that care for kids.   Giving Children Hope is a faith-based nonprofit organization dedicated to alleviating poverty (domestically and abroad) through disaster relief, health and community development, vocational training and advocacy.  And Autism Speaks , whose goal is to change the future for all who struggle with autism spectrum disorders. They are dedicated to funding global biomedical research into the causes, prevention, treatments, and cure for autism; to raising public awareness about autism and its effects on individuals, families, and society.

For the launch of this program fodada has selected the powder blue line to support the upcoming Autism Walk in mid October. Items in this line will be available in the Autism Speaks Powder Blue. This will be a limited release with the items only available for September and October of 2012. For each online item sold in the powder blue color, fodada will donate 50% of the profit to Autism Speaks.

I applaud fodada for their support of these great causes, and I recommend the fine clothing that fodada offers.  I HIGHLY recommend the powder blue line.  fodada may call it colors for a cause,  but you will call it comfort for a cause.

Thanks to fodada, I am conducting a give away of one of these fine dada hoodies. To enter simply leave a comment on this post then Click here to go to the contest page.

Comments

  1. Hoodies. Yeah! We practically live in them all winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size is the giveaway hoodie? I have a DaDa in mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The giveaway hoodie is a large. Thank you for asking and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comfort with color! This is awesome! Love to see guys in color, and not whining about being uncomfortable while looking stylish!! <3 it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love this for someone special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that your someone special would love to have it! Good Luck!

      Delete
  6. fb:Nora Syrios
    hope to win good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Luck Nora, and thanks for "Liking" my FB page!

      Delete
  7. Hoodies are an essential item in my household. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In our house as well. And with the expected increase in cost to heat the home this winter they'll come in handy! Good luck Caroline!

      Delete
  8. Comfort and style just what hubby needs! cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny, My Beautiful Wife has been saying the same thing about me for years. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great prize :)
    I liked your Facebook page too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love this for my partner! Have liked your facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hoodie, yah!!!!!!
    Hubby would love it.
    Liked the facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW - Its awesome how generous fodada is with its donations from the sale of these hoodies! Thanks also for letting us know about the great work fodada are doing. Its a win win - you can buy a quality hoodie and support a great charity at the same time. Well done Fodada!! Good luck to everyone in the competition :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A definite Daddy hoodie, or so my hubby tells me as he's hanging over my shoulder :)

    Have liked on FB

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great idea. I always like when a company gives back. Love your blog too,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy National Empanada Day!

Easy Turkey Empanadas